Ready for some fun fun fun?
I’m having more fun fun fun than expected today because the strong winds and snow totals forecasted for this weekend “drastically changed.” Instead of my waking up to one fun foot of snow (as predicted), there are just a few fun inches:
I know some people have fun fun fun in the snow, but I’m not one one one of them.
Yesterday, I had fun fun fun taking these fun fotos for my fun readers.
Here are some of my fun fun fun thoughts, now now now:
- I recently wrote a fun fun fun post titled “Hello Beautiful,” It was fun fun fun, yesterday, to see a different card with that beautiful greeting.
- I wish the opposite-of-fun-fun-fun government shutdown would end end end, soon soon soon. It’s no fun when good governments go bad (like those pugs in that calendar).
- My fun fun fun and funny funny funny boyfriend doesn’t like the word “fun.” He prefers to use the word “engaged.” That’s why I had so much fun taking this particular fun foto yesterday:
- I love the word fun, use it all the time, and plan on having fun fun fun as long as my heart heart heart keeps beating beating beating.
- Instead of just having fun fun fun on Groundhog Day in two weeks, this year for my birthday I’m doing a fun fun fund-raiser for Everytown for Gun Safety on fun Facebook, because guns guns guns without safety are no fun fun fun.
- I just read this fun article on how some Patriots fan fan fans don’t have so much fun fun fun on Game Day because their friends friends friends think they’re jinxed.
- It’s fun fun fun for me to throw useless things away, especially when they ask me to keep them.
Are we having fun yet?
It’s fun for me to know how you have fun fun fun, so please please please comment comment comment, below.
Thanks thanks thank to all who help me have fun fun fun, including you you you!