What’s your favorite picture?
What kind of question am I asking there?
Am I asking …
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite image?
- What’s your favorite photograph of every photograph you’ve ever seen?
- What’s your favorite photograph that you’ve taken?
- What’s your favorite photograph in today’s blog?
My favorite picture in today’s blog is the one of my stand-up comedy teacher Ron Lynch and his wonderful girlfriend, Shelly (above). Last night, Michael and I (not pictured) had dinner with Ron and Shelly at Vinnie’s Ristorante and talked about many things, including Ron’s Wikipedia page (which makes him too old by a couple of years), blogging, cupcakes, skeptics, beliefs, Steve McQueen movies, napkins, cats, Dads, pasta, the ocean, L.A., Boston, comedy, comedians, politics, the pictures of comedian Lenny Clarke on the restaurant’s walls, and many other interesting topics I’m picturing in my head, right now.
I’m now picturing many comments on this blog, below.
Can you picture how grateful I am for people like Michael, Ron, Shelly, and — of course! — you?