- facilitated a Coping and Healing group remotely from my home,
- went to Tufts Medical Center to get my first echocardiogram since contracting COVID-19 in March,
- heard from my wonderful cardiologist Dr. Deeb Salem via email that there was no change in my heart,
- celebrated the great news by buying cream puffs from my favorite bakery,
- drove by a demonstration of Black Lives Matter people and Blue Lives Matter people,
- told my husband and son my good news,
- walked back toward the demonstration,
- visited the beautiful collection of painted rocks on the beach,
- Sharpied more Trump stickers,
- stood with the Black Lives Matter people as many more Blue Lives Matter people swirled around us with flags and loud noisemakers,
- asked one of the Black Lives Matter people whether the Blue Lives Matter people were supporting Democrats (whose national color is blue),
- explained to that person that I was kidding,
- was told by another Black Lives Matter person that I was awesome and my hair looked great,
- started walking back home,
- told a guy who passed me and started talking nonsense about the Black Lives Matter people, “I don’t agree with you so just keep walking,”
- got caught in a wild and windy rainstorm,
- just kept walking home for another 30 minutes,
- changed out of my wet clothes,
- had some cream puffs,
- ate a delicious swordfish dish made by my husband Michael,
- watched the Vice President debate with my husband and son,
- commented on a fly’s affinity for Mike Pence,
- ate more cream puffs,
- declared Kamala Harris the winner,
- dealt with our internet and cable going out during the debate analysis,
- put aside worry about it being restored in time for my groups today,
- went to sleep, and
- woke up in time to blog before my dental cleaning this morning at 8 AM.
Let’s just keep walking through my most recent photos.
I just keep walking through my Daily Bitch Calendar until November.
Just keep commenting, below.
Thanks to all who help me keep walking and blogging every day, including YOU!