Because I’m the kind of person who listens to other people, I paid attention yesterday when Winston
said to me, “There are two kinds of people in this world.”
Because I’m the kind of person I am who is living in this kind of world, I immediately thought of two possible follow ups to Winston’s statement:
- People who think there are two kinds of people in this world and people who don’t think that.
- Liberals and Conservatives.
However, this was Winston’s follow-up:
“Stupid people …”
…. and foolish people.”
I’m the kind of person who laughs when surprised, so I laughed and thanked Winston for his observation. If Winston is correct, I’m definitely one of the foolish people (although I sometimes harshly judge myself as stupid when I make mistakes).
There are two kinds of people:
- Those who get enough sleep and those who don’t.
- Those who blog and those who don’t.
- Those who cook their own meals and those who don’t.
- Those who share photos and those who don’t.
Please leave any kind of comment, below.
There are two kinds of gratitude I’d like to express: (1) thanks to all who helped me create today’s post and (2) thanks to YOU.