Face it! For the second time in the (almost) four years that people have been facing time and having face time with my daily blog, I’m publishing a post titled “Face Time.” I wrote that previous Face Time post during the time when I was facing my first open heart surgery AND when my only son (who has a great face) was leaving for a five-year program at the University of Edinburgh.
Now it’s time to face
- another day,
- the consequences of the U.S. presidential election,
- my ongoing recovery from open heart surgery AND unexpected pacemaker replacement surgery,
- another New England winter,
- my son returning home on December 22 for the holidays, and
- the faces in the photos I took yesterday.
If you have the time, please tell me which faces are your favorites.
Do you have time to face the music of “Feliz Navidad”?
Thanks to all the faces who helped me create today’s Face Time post and to you — of course! — for having face time with me, here and now.