Last night, at a Sunday working meeting to prepare for next weekend’s group therapy conference, somebody told me they thought I’d been M.I.A. for the last few days. I had many thoughts about that, including:
- “Missing In Action”? I’ve been right here all along!
- Does that mean I’ve been Missing Important Action?
- Has my responsiveness and accessibility changed since my son came home for the summer?
- People notice when I’m missing!
- I’m missing my very close friend from the organization, who passed away this time last year.
- I don’t like to miss anything.
Last night, I dreamed about being lost with my sister and my son, leaving them to find help, and then missing my phone and ways to get back to them. I was searching desperately for everything that was missing, over and over again, and then told somebody in my dream, “I can never get a break!”
I woke up deciding to write about M.I.A. Then I noticed that, as usual, the action in some of my latest photos fit the action of my daily topic. I don’t want you to be missing any of those pictures, so here they are:
I don’t want to be missing the action in your comments, so please leave one below.
Gratitude is never M.I.A. here, so thanks to all who helped me create today’s post and — of course! — to YOU.