Trust is …
- the subject of several of my previous blog posts (here, here, here, and here),
- the basis of the first stage in Erickson’s eight stages of psychosocial development,
- difficult to come by these days,
- helping people around the world deal with the devastation to France’s Notre Dame Cathedral, and
- according to Yogi Tea, the union of two things.
Intelligence and integrity tell me that trust is many different things to many different people.
Trust is something I felt yesterday, when I walked near our home during the day and then performed two of my original songs at an Open Mic in Boston in front of a very noisy, post-Boston Marathon crowd.
Trust is important if you perform in front of people.
Trust is part of expressing gratitude, so I trust you will accept my thanks for visiting my blog, here and now.