I don’t want to deal with
- the cold,
- a cold,
- important U.S. special elections that are too close to call,
- the terminal illness of a close friend,
- broken appliances,
- condescending and rigid people, and
- the death of Stephen Hawking, who had to deal with a lot.
And yet, I’ve learned to deal with this: Whatever it is I don’t want to deal with, life will deal me those cards. I guess that gives me the opportunity to practice and improve my ability to deal.
What don’t YOU want to deal with, here and now? Three photos from our third Nor’easter in 10 days?
What helps you deal with things you don’t want to deal with? For me it’s
- hearing other people’s opinions,
- taking a breath,
- self care,
- accepting all my feelings,
- trying a new perspective, and
- focusing on the things I do want to deal with.
Here’s Erin, who shows how to deal with a cold and people who don’t like her.
Here‘s the original song “I Don’t Want to Deal with That Right Now.”
Right now I do want to deal with your comments.
Please do your best to deal with my gratitude for all who helped me deal with creating another daily blog post and — of course! — YOU.