- my son,
- my boyfriend Michael,
- the delicious food Michael cooks for us,
- my family and friends,
- waking up to another day,
- my very unusual heart and the more mundane parts of me,
- the time I spend every day creating a blog post,
- your time and attention,
- our cats,
- fresh fruit,
- my ability to exercise,
- the things I see around me, no matter what the weather,
- things I see at home,
- all my memories (even the difficult ones),
- all the faces I’ve seen (no matter what their expressions),
- the work I get to do with people in group and individual therapy,
- and, last but not least, music.
I cherish both versions of “Cherish” by Pat Metheny and by the Association (and I cherish how easy they were to find on YouTube).
What do you cherish?
Cherishing thanks to all in this post and — naturally! — to cherished you (and the cherished time you spent here today).