There’s so much to love about my co-worker Juli, who offered me this Rice Krispies treat yesterday.
So much to love about —
- Rice Krispies treats,
- Generous people,
- The world,
- My son Aaron, who turned 20 yesterday,
- Memories of past birthdays,
- Comments on this blog,
- Everyone who helped me create today’s post,
- You, and
Categories: personal growth, photojournalism
Tags: birthdays, bunnies, Butter Sculptures, CVS, dogs, Easter Hip Hop Bunny, gratitude, love, Rice Krispies Treats, Stop & Shop, The Misheard Lyrics of "Louie Louie"
I often make To Do Lists, especially for Mondays. However, I’ve never made a list of what not to do before.
Here’s my first ever list of What Not to Do Today:
- Ignore the cats.
- Be a perfectionist.
- Facilitate a group (because my therapy groups don’t meet on Mondays).
- Start collecting miniature chairs (since I already collect watches).
- Regret the past.
- Be anxious about the future.
- Beat myself up about what I’m not doing.
- Ignore the beauty around me.
- Bake a cake like that.
- Be late for work.
- Specifically ask for comments about what would be on your “What Not To Do Today” list.
- Forget to thank all who helped me create this “What Not To Do Today” post and — of course! — YOU.