Yesterday, when I had the power to return to my work as a group therapist at a powerful Boston hospital, I saw this sign:
I would like the power to:
- reverse climate change,
- increase the love in the world,
- return the missing to their loved ones,
- fight for what I believe in,
- change many of the world’s leaders,
- offer support to all who need it, and
- stop myself and others from unhealthy patterns of thoughts and behaviors.
I don’t think I have the power to do all that, but I do have the power to share my other photos from yesterday:
What would you like the power to do, my lovely readers?
I also have the power to share this song:
You have the power to comment and I have the power to respond.
I also have the power to express my gratitude for those who help me create these daily blog posts and for my powerful readers, including YOU.