For now, there’s only one other post I’ve written with the same title as today’s post. (For now, I believe that 2017 post has some useful information in it. For now, you can click on that link to read it.)
For now, today’s post is the only one which also has a photo of “For now.”
For now, I’m not sure what a “retail incubator” is, but I can show you my other New Year’s Day photos of the Seaport District of Boston (and, for now, this is the best article I’ve found online about “the hottest neighborhood in town“).
For now, I have more must-dos for today’s blog. For now,
- somebody I’ve known for years is not speaking to me,
- I’m President of a local professional organization of group psychotherapists,
- with great power comes great responsibility (I saw the new Spider-Man movie at the Seaport District theater yesterday),
- I haven’t experienced the full glory of the new Spider-Man movie yet, because a fire alarm screwed up the theater’s computer system and the house lights stayed on for most of the film,
- I’m writing a new original song every month,
- I haven’t made any high quality recordings of any of my songs,
- I’m still waiting to hear back from the Edinburgh Free Fringe about my show proposal, even though their last email to me three weeks ago said somebody would get back to me “in a few days” and I’ve written them again asking for a response,
- I’m feeing better about not hearing back now that I’ve read that Edinburgh Free Fringe link, above, and seen that “our main programming decisions [will be] taking place from the end of January and through February and March”,
- my son is in Boston on Christmas vacation from University,
- I haven’t started packing for our Disney World trip this weekend,
- I feel tired when I walk up stairs, and
- I have more pictures to share from yesterday.
For now, there is still plenty left of the best tuna noodle casserole I’ve ever had in my life. For now, I can assume that Michael meets the two criteria I had established for a future boyfriend when I was 10 years old: That my boyfriend love cats and tuna noodle casserole. For now, I’m actually not sure that Michael loves tuna noodle casserole, but he certainly helps me to keep my tuna casserole love alive.
For now, this the best “For Now” song I can find, from the musical Avenue Q.
and see you tomorrow. And for all those who helped me create today’s blog post and for all those who are reading this, thanks for now and beyond!