When I was grocery shopping yesterday with one of my favorites (my boyfriend Michael from Boston), I saw this sign:
My favorites are here, there, and everywhere. Where are your favorites?
Some favorite thoughts about favorites are here!
- It’s helpful to write a list of favorites — also called “a gratitude list.” It’s one of my favorite ways to improve somebody’s mood.
- It’s NOT helpful for parents to play favorites among their children.
- Favorites is spelled “Favourites” in the United Kingdom.
- Yesterday, one of my favorite people, who has the same kind of unusual heart as one of your favorite bloggers, asked me to be on one of his favorite podcasts about congenital heart conditions.
- Last week, I started writing another original song about a favorite subject (“Comfort”) which I hope will be one of your favorites.
- This past weekend, my favorite Michael and I watched the latest film by our favorites the Coen brothers and now The Ballad of Buster Scruggs is one of my favorites.
- April is one of my favorite months, even though one of my favorite poets — T. S. Eliot — said it was the cruelest one.
- I encourage people not to play favorites with their feelings, but to accept all of them.
- I try to capture favorite images every day with my camera and my latest ones are here!
One of m favorites, these days, is dancing to favorite songs with my favorite Michael. One of my favorite songs for dancing is here!
It’s not peculiar that I’m ending this post with thanks to all who helped me create it and (of course!) to you, because that’s one of my favorite things to do!