It was a miracle that Michael and I got
- tickets for the last pre-Broadway performance of American Utopia,
- a reasonable parking space in Boston,
- sushi at our favorite sushi restaurant,
- time at a Halloween pop-up store near the theater, and
- the chance to witness and enjoy an incredible show with amazing musicians in a miraculous theater.
Every day that I took each of these previously unshared photos was a miracle.
Every one of those photos is a miracle.
Every comment you leave is a miracle, for me.
Thanks to all who make my every day a miracle, including YOU.