What emotions, thoughts, and/or judgments do you have about the word “emotional”?
Is “emotional” …
- a good thing?
- a bad thing?
- a label that’s been applied to you?
- a label you’ve applied to anybody?
- a word that applies to only certain beings?
Might anybody get emotional about any of the photos I took yesterday?
If you got emotional about any of those photos, what emotions did you have?
In group and individual therapy, I find it helps to
- accept all your emotions, without judgment,
- identify what emotions you’re having, and
- express them, in a way that feels safe enough to you.
Any emotional reactions to that?
I’m glad that this emotional video came up first in my search on YouTube:
Here‘s another emotional, “tear-jerking” video I found on YouTube:
Did you get emotional about this post? I’ll be emotional if you leave a comment .
And it’s all good.
Emotional thanks to all who helped me create this emotional post and to you — of course! — for whatever emotions you bring here, today.