I am woman and
- I pointed out in a group yesterday that that women were interrupted way more often than men,
- I have many wonderful women friends, including my life-long friend Barbara, whose birthday is today,
- I know that women often have trouble accepting their own anger and their own awesomeness,
- I’m very good at word games, and
- as usual, I’m sharing the Daily Bitch Calendar and other images with you today.
I am woman and I’m glad I’m writing this post on Girls Write Now Day, International (Working) Women’s Day, National Be Nasty Day, and UN Day for Women’s Rights & International Peace.
Here’s what I find when I search for “I am Woman” on YouTube:
I’ve also been hearing this in my head as I’ve been creating this I-am-woman post:
I am woman and I am grateful to all the human beings who help me write this daily blog, including YOU!
You are a fantastic person every day, Ann.