Yesterday, I found the confidence and the skill to facilitate a group for the doctors at the hospital where I work. I’ve found that I often get anxious about doing something new, especially when it’s important to me, but it usually turns out fine.
Here are other things I’ve found lately:
- my phone, after losing it on the day I wrote a blog post about losing things,
- an Artificial Intelligence website where you can chat with famous people, including Jane Austen,
- joy in the prospect of turning 70 years old on Groundhog Day,
- all the tiles for our shower remodel, and
- what’s pictured in my images for today.
I’ve found that I don’t have to work harder, for heaven’s sake, but I am telling my ex-husband (who reads this blog but sometimes just looks at the pictures of Joan) that today is Kiss a Ginger Day (since our son Aaron is a ginger). Also, I’ve found that it helps to remember my late father (also named Aaron) who was a pharmacist.
Here’s what I’ve found when I searched for “what I’ve found” on YouTube:
I’ve found reading your comments so valuable (even if it takes me some time to respond).
I’ve found gratitude for everyone who helps me create this daily blog, including YOU!
I am so happy to hear that your new group worked out yesterday, Ann! And I love that your ex-husband reads your blog and sometimes mostly looks at pictures of Joan. These are two wonderful things.