It’s another one of those days when I
- miss my late parents,
- do my best to stay healthy,
- provide individual and group therapy remotely,
- can’t imagine our upstairs bathroom ever getting completely fixed,
- worry about the midterm elections,
- cheer myself up by thinking about those I love,
- connect with others,
- try to stay in the moment,
- drink Yogi tea,
- am amazed at how many National Days there are,
- blog first thing in the morning,
- tweet at least twice, and
- share all the images I’ve collected from the day before.
It’s another one of those days when I’ll smile, be aware of body language, and look for inner beauty.
Here’s what I find on YouTube when I search for “it’s another one of those days.”
It’s another one of those days when I end a blog post with gratitude for YOU.