- the second day of Rosh Hashanah,
- National Forgiveness Day,
- a day I’m providing individual and group therapy remotely,
- another day I need to make phone calls about my long-delayed upstairs bathroom repair project,
- a day when I should make some decisions about a river cruise in May 2023,
- a day when I am going to try to revel in doing those things I can control instead of dreading making mistakes,
- a day when I’m going to take the Warfarin dosage recommended by my care team as we try to get my INR levels back under control,
- a day when I hope to read something from the stacks of books I’ve been accumulating,
- a day when Joan the cat is going to want to go outside while Harley will not, and
It’s also a day, again, when I share my latest images.
What day is it again? It’s another day when I love the Daily Bitch Calendar.
Today is also the day that I share with my friend Carol and with you “A Call from Long Island” from the album You Don’t Have to be Jewish.
What day is it again? It’s a day when I express gratitude to all the kind people in my life, including YOU.