“What a mess!” I’m thinking as I …
- start to unpack after returning home from my trip to Florida and Georgia,
- continue to recover from my unexpected hospital trip when I was on vacation,
- try to figure out how to avoid having another another messy mini stroke/TIA in the future,
- try to avoid a mess when taking my blood to check my INR (which was too low at 2.4 last week, which likely caused the TIA),
- readjust to being home with Michael and the cats, who can make a mes,
- think about our long-overdue bathroom remodel, which is quite a mess, and
- let go of any shame I have about messes of any kind.
What a mess as I try to organize my images for today.
What a mess of National Days there are today! I like that I’m publishing this what-a-mess post on National CleanUp Day.
What a mess of videos there are on YouTube!
Thanks to all who deal with messes, including YOU!
welcome home ❤️