Yesterday, as I was trying to balance my needs with other people’s needs, I
- balanced providing individual and group therapy at the Boston hospital where I work,
- helped prepare my two wonderful co-workers who will be covering three of my groups while I’m on vacation for two weeks,
- had the delicious macaroni and cheese at the hospital cafeteria for the first time since the beginning of the pandemic (because they only serve it on Fridays and I usually work remotely from my home on Fridays),
- met with my new electrophysiologist/cardiologist, Dr. Peter Zimetbaum, at the hospital where I work, and
- felt very relieved about how knowledgeable, encouraging, and willing Dr. Zimetbaum was to collaborate with my long-time cardiologist, Dr. Deeb Salem, who works at a different Boston hospital.
On balance, it was a terrific day.
Do you see balance in my images for today?
Leave it to today’s Daily Bitch to have the last word on balance.
Here’s what I find on YouTube when I search for “balance.”
I also find this:
Balanced thanks to all who help me keep my balance every day, including YOU!