Chances are you know what glances are, but here’s a definition anyway:
After a glance at that definition, I am having these glancing thoughts:
- with all the information out there, we often need to take brief or hurried looks.
- I used to glance at dozens of watches I had collected over many years, but now I glance only at my phone for the time.
- I glanced at the possibility of transforming those watches I used to glance at into an art piece, but then I forgot all about that as I glanced at other things.
- in my fall on Friday, my favorite glasses were knocked off my head and now it’s difficult to glance through them.
- if Tom (glancingly mentioned in the definition of “glance”) is taking Coumadin like I am, I hope he got a CAT scan of his head.
- I love glancing at flashes or gleams of light (and at many other things).
Here are today’s images which, as always, give you glances into my life:
Did any of those images get multiple glances from you?
Here’s what I find on YouTube when I search for “glances.”
Besides “Glances” by Koki Nakano, I also find “Glances/I Don’t Belong Here” by Hannah Kendall.
In my glances throughout every day I find images of gratitude, so thanks to all who are glanced at and who glance at this blog, including YOU.
I more than glanced Ann. You’re a light worker. I’m sorry you fell on your walk. I hope your weren’t hurt badly. I fell last week walking to the local market. It didn’t go so well for me, so I sincerely hope you fared much better. Thanks for the constant sound advice, the pick-me-ups and the thumbs up and heart emojis. I so appreciate it. 😁💙✊🏽👍🏽