Today’s blog title is inspired by the Daily Bitch calendar.
Today and tomorrow I’ll be attending (remotely) a Group Psychotherapy conference and, based on past experience, there will be tough questions and illuminating answers over the next two days.
To me, tough questions include:
- why is there so much injustice?
- why do people lie?
- why does fear control so many people?
- who should you trust?
- why do cats live such short lives and giant tortoises live such long ones?
- why modern packaging?
- why is there so much greed?
- why do I keep waking up in the middle of the night?
- why don’t more people realize that life is short?
- how do I balance my needs with other people’s needs?
- what happens after we die?
- why is it so difficult to stay in the moment and appreciate it?
- why are people so concerned and careful about their own homes but not about our shared home — Earth?
- How’s it going?
Do you see any tough questions (or answers) in my other images for today?
On Twitter, people sometimes ask me tough questions about the National Days (which I share every day) and I try my best to answer them.
Here’s what I find on YouTube when I search for “tough questions.”
I look forward to any questions or answers in the comments for this “Tough Questions” post.
There is no question about the gratitude I feel for everyone who helps me create this daily blog, including YOU.