During these trying times, I’m trying to
- be a good mother,
- help people cope with anxiety and depression,
- remain positive,
- stay safe,
- stay healthy,
- overcome my resistance to doing tasks I want to avoid (like our taxes),
- understand people’s irrational behaviors,
- be kind,
- watch the Olympics,
- balance my needs with other people’s needs,
- set and maintain healthy boundaries,
- create another great presentation about my groups,
- be an ally for social justice,
- reduce my carbon footprint,,
- figure out how to celebrate National Toothache Day, and
- identify a common theme for today’s images.
We’re also trying to maintain a good environment for our gregarious cat Joan and our shy cat Harley.
What are you trying during these trying times?
As always, I’m trying to express how grateful I am to all who help me create these daily blogs, including YOU.