What I’m waiting for includes:
- the next step to repair the damage to our home caused by a leak in the upstairs shower,
- an in-person appointment with my Primary Care Physician on Thursday,
- an appointment with a veterinarian on Friday to find out if Joan’s ear infections have come back,
- information on how to deal with food allergies if Joan’s ear infections have come back,
- a decision about what song I should sing Friday evening for my first open mic in months (candidates include a new original song and a Sondheim song),
- Christmas and New Year,
- finding out where my son will be attending a PhD program in mathematics next year,
- the end of the pandemic,
- justice for all, and
- your thoughts and feelings about the contents of today’s post.
I’m also waiting for inspiration to finish my latest original song — “Spoiler Alert” — which includes rhymes like toxicity, authenticity, and epiphany. Here’s a Sondheim tune I might sing on Friday instead of “Spoiler Alert”:
Now, of course, I’m waiting for your comments.
If you’re waiting for my thanks to you, wait no longer!