Last night, when I was appreciating some moments of rest and reflection, I posted this question on Twitter:
In this moment, I can appreciate:
- Yogi Egyptian Licorice tea, which is delicious and has helpful sayings attached to its teabags,
- the beginning of another precious day,
- all the people and cats I love,
- my fulfilling work as a group therapist,
- my health,
- my home near a Boston bay, and
- all the images I want to share with you today.
In this moment, I can appreciate socks …
… and the thought of a cookie for later.
I can appreciate the many moments in the TV show The Beatles: Get Back, which I’ve been watching with my very much appreciated son Aaron and husband Michael. In this moment, I can appreciate that this song is running through my head:
In this moment, I can appreciate the music and the interesting group dynamics shown in that short clip from the 8-hour-long Get Back.
What can you appreciate in this moment? I can definitely appreciate YOU.
Life – and your across the water photographs