- am flying to Nashville a week from today,
- have never been to Nashville before,
- am not sure what I’m going to see and do in Nashville,
- am out of practice traveling because of the pandemic,
- like a combination of planning and spontaneity,
- understand that Nashville has a lot of great restaurants,
- have trouble imagining eating in unfamiliar restaurants these days,
- will likely avoid Nashville’s world-famous hot chicken,
- don’t know which of my original songs to sing at Nashville open mics,
- am not sure how people in Nashville will react to a 68-year-old woman like me singing non-country songs with a ukulele,
- hope for the best and am prepared for the worst,
- hope to see amazing blogger Chris Waldrop there,
- know from Chris’s blog that there is public transportation in Nashville,
- hope to do a lot of walking,
- believe my hotel is centrally located,
- expect to find lots of material for my blog next week,
- will probably feel homesick while I’m away,
- recognize that life is short,
- don’t know if I’m an extrovert or an introvert,
- am true to myself and others, and
- never know what will inspire the title of these blog posts.
Truly I’ve captured many images to share with you today.
Truly I think the groundhog is doing the best that he can, and so am I.
Truly I would love to see your comments about this post and truly I’m grateful for all who read this blog, including YOU.