Since I have to renew this blog every day, sometimes I renew the title by reusing something from the news.
That photo from the Boston Globe might renew your memory of this photo from two days ago:
Life is renewed every day, and today I’m renewing
- my hair with a visit to Mialisa salon,
- my travel plans to Nashville, by talking with my friend Jenn in South Carolina,
- my courage about traveling someplace I’ve never been before,
- my hope that I’ll be able to connect with amazing blogger Christopher Waldrop while I’m there, and
- my original song “Everybody’s Somebody’s Asshole,” to make it appropriate for family-friendly Open Mics in Nashville.
Life is renewed whenever I commit to being in the moment, so let’s renew by reviewing these moments together:
Life is renewed whenever you authentically express your feelings and thoughts, so consider leaving a comment below.
Life is renewed by gratitude, so thanks to all who help me renew my life by blogging every day, including YOU.