“Take a breath” is something I often say to myself and to others in therapy. Take a breath to
- take a break,
- take a step back,
- take care of yourself,
- take care of others,
- slow down,
- reduce anxiety,
- be less impulsive,
- practice radical acceptance,
- get in touch with what you know,
- get in touch with what you do not know,
- gain clarity,
- gain perspective,
- connect with yourself, and
- connect with the universe.
Take a breath as we look at all my images for the day.
It’s like the world is taking breath after justice has been served for George Floyd, who was deprived of his right to take a breath and live.
Take a breath and leave a comment, if you choose.
Take a breath and experience my gratitude for all who help me take a breath and blog every day, including YOU.