My idea of a good time is
- blogging first thing in the morning,
- providing group therapy to all who need it,
- going for walks,
- spending time with my husband Michael and other kind, loving, and funny people,
- spending time with animals and nature,
- balancing alone time with social time,
- balancing my needs with others’ needs,
- eating delicious, nutritious food,
- accepting all feelings,
- fighting injustice,
- identifying next achievable steps,
- learning new things,
- good music,
- good communication,
- letting go of regrets about the past and worries about the future,
- being in the moment,
- longer days filled with light, and
- capturing and sharing images.
My idea of a good time these days includes Twitter, in moderation.
Here’s “My Idea of a Good Time” by Mark Winkler:
My idea of a good time is asking you to share your ideas of a good time.
My idea of a good time is expressing gratitude to all who help me blog every day, including YOU.
My idea of a good time is looking at one dishes by Michael and imagining I’m eating them.