When people in therapy tell me they are self-destructive, I think:
- that is how they are telling the story about themselves for now,
- it might be a helpful insight,
- it might lead to hopelessness,
- it might be a self-fulfilling prophecy,
- it’s not destructive that they are in therapy,
- there are other things they are doing that are not self-destructive, and
- they are not destroyed.
I don’t think it’s self-destructive to share the inspiration for today’s blog title:
Is it self-destructive to share all of my recent images?
Is anybody being self-destructive in today’s video, a compilation of home news bloopers?
It would not be self-destructive to leave your thoughts and feelings about this “Self-destructive” post in the comments section, below. It’s also not self-destructive to express gratitude, so thanks to all who help me create these daily blogs, including YOU.
Thank goodness the self destructive attitudes of some do not influence us all!