There are so many problems these days we cannot ignore, that I think it might be helpful to focus on the problems we can ignore, here and now.
For example, I can ignore the problem that I forgot to stop recording on ZOOM last night at the remote Open Mic, so this video includes much of the next performance:
I can also ignore the problem that when I was performing last night I was not on my screen, because I AM on screen in that recorded video.
Here are other problems to ignore:
- I still struggle with some aspects of the new editor here, so creating a bulleted list is harder for me than with the old editor.
- I had to use bitcoin to get my winnings out of a betting site on the results of the U.S. Presidential election and now I have no idea how to safely convert bitcoin to cash.
- I’m off on vacation for a week, so I’ll miss doing my Coping and Healing groups.
- My son is returning to Scotland next month to live with his girlfriend and be closer to the University of Edinburgh for his last semester there, so I’ll miss him when he leaves.
- I immodestly think my original songs are awesome and have no idea how to reach a wider audience.
- My likes here on WordPress are half of what they were a year ago.
- Almost every time I tweet on twitter, I get no response.
- I’ve gained four pounds in the last month even though I’m eating really heathy and going for long walks.
- My INR has been lower than I expected the last two times I’ve tested it.
- Three people over the last few years have stopped talking to me.
- I’m turning 68 in two months, and I don’t look as great as I did when I was younger.
- I have no idea how much to inflate my new wobble cushion for optimal results.
Even though those are problems to ignore, I have trouble ignoring them. As I tell others, the human brain is for focusing on problems, even those it should ignore.
Are there problems to ignore in these recent images?
I cannot ignore the fact that Michael’s delicious cooking MIGHT be the reason I’ve gained four pounds recently. He tells me to ignore that problem of weight gain every winter.
If you leave a comment below, it will not be ignored.
If gratitude is a problem for you, please ignore the ending of this post.