How to achieve a calm state four days before the most important Election Day in my long lifetime ?
- Get some nutritious sleep.
- Eat some nutritious food.
- Listen to people you love.
- Restrict your “doomscrolling” through the latest news.
- Express yourself.
- Get some exercise.
- Play music.
- Keep your blood pressure low.
- Be safe.
- Share your views, including fun fotos.
Also, realize that it’s hard for the current administration to make a comeback.
Let’s achieve a calm state together as we watch “Porch restaurant caters to chipmunk.”
Achieve a calm state as you take in my gratitude to all who helped me create this achieve-a-calm-state post, including my wonderful, dog-loving Primary Care doctor Laura Kate Snydman at Tufts Medical Center, Georgia food writer Angela Hansberger, Thelonius Munk, the Daily Bitch Calendar, and YOU.