At this point, I am
- in charge of planning a high school reunion on Zoom for September 12,
- prepared to share a new original song “We Grew Up in the Sixties and We’re in Our Sixties Now,”
- looking forward to asking questions, answering questions, and sharing memories at the reunion,
- letting go of any anxiety and worry about the event,
- worried less about what other people think about me,
- understanding more about category theory, thanks to my son Aaron,
- more knowledgable about local plants and flowers,
- on Day 5 of my Seventeen-Day staycation,
- aware that I am the one who is counting,
- stably within therapeutic range on Warfarin for my mechanical heart valve,
- wishing the U.S. Presidential election was over already,
- done letting bullies bother me,
- confused and distressed by some things I see around me,
- hopeful about people’s better natures,
- back in EMDR therapy for old and new traumas,
- exhausted from all the local and global disasters,
- wanting to do what I can to make things better for the future, and
- ready to share my latest photos.
At this point, we have some great pictures of Harley.
At this point, I’m going to share this hopeful video about the future:
At this point, you can leave a comment below.
At this point in my blog posts, I always express gratitude for everything, including YOU!