On my mind today are
- the upcoming U.S. Presidential election,
- long-standing injustices against people of color,
- the number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic,
- other mind-boggling events,
- the quote “Hell is truth seen too late,”
- kind people,
- the healing power of groups,
- the healing power of art,
- the healing power of nature,
- care for others,
- self care, and
- my wonderful cousin Lani, who sent me beautiful condolences about the loss of our fabulous kitty Oscar.
What’s on your mind when you look at all the images I captured yesterday?
It’s on my mind to remind you to click on any of those images if you wish to enlarge them.