- is that I’ve written one other blog post titled “The truth.”
- is out there,
- is a disturbingly limited commodity during these difficult times,
- will out,
- hurts, and
- shall set you free.
The truth is that I continue to go on walks with my husband and my son, wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.
The truth is that our wonderful kitty Oscar is not going to get any better as he spends his final precious days with us.
The truth is that there are heroes everywhere.
The truth is that one of my heroes is my husband Michael, who prepares wonderful meals for us.
The truth is that I also took these photos yesterday:
The truth is that reminds me of this 11-year-old video of my son Aaron and our cat Oscar:
The truth is that
- Oscar is a very chill and accepting cat,
- I would like to be more like Oscar, and
- I am very grateful for all who are reading this, including YOU.