Our 18-year-old cat, Oscar, who has cancer, has been staggering, sometimes, when he walks. Otherwise, his appetite is good and he does not seem to be in pain. He continues to be a staggeringly sweet kitty who wants to be close to his family.
It is staggering to me ….
- What world leaders will do to hold onto power,
- The increase of coronavirus cases in the United States,
- That the U.S. President discourages testing and social distancing despite the recommendations of his own staff,
- How people can ignore facts and science because of fear, anger, and denial,
- How pernicious white male rage can be,
- How some people are valued over others,
- How kind, perceptive, and thoughtful my 22-year old son is,
- That my son Aaron thinks that people should have the option of euthanasia and animals should be allowed to die naturally,
- How long the line and wait was yesterday for Aaron to be tested for COVID-19,
- How quickly we got the good test results,
- How beautiful the South Shore of Boston is,
- How everything my husband Michael cooks is so delicious, and
- How great it is when the whole family is in the house.
Do you see anything staggering in my photos from yesterday ?
It is staggering to me that somebody posted a negative comment at the end of this article in the Deseret News starring yours truly.
It is staggering to me that
- Jennifer Graham, the awesome writer of that article, found me through this blog and
- the article links to this performance of my original song “Left the House Before I Felt Ready”!
My viewer numbers on YouTube are still less than staggering even after the publication of that story. However, I will keep staggering along in my pursuit of fame and fortune.
In the meantime, I am staggeringly grateful to all who follow me here, including YOU!