One thousand, six hundred and four days ago (I‘M counting, okay?), I created the post Day 1094: What are you eating/What’s eating you.
Is it eating you that
- I like to start posts by referring to my previous posts?
- Your weight has changed during the pandemic because of what you’re eating?
- People aren’t wearing masks?
- Bicyclists behind you are still yelling “BEHIND YOU!” even though that might spread the coronavirus?
- The wrong people are constantly apologizing?
- There is such disparity in who is suffering more from the pandemic?
- It’s difficult to know who to believe these days?
- There’s so much uncertainty about the future?
- Pets have such short life spans?
- People don’t seem to know what a span of six feet is?
- So many people support corrupt and incompetent leaders?
- So many familiar things are disappearing?
- The good is often hidden from view?
- I take and share so many photos?
What’s eating you? Please share in a comment, below.
Whatever’s eating me, a little gratitude helps me face the day ahead.