One of my signature moves is sharing the Daily Bitch calendar:
Unfortunately, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we all need to practice this signature move of pushing everyone away. At least, however, we don’t have to wonder why we’re alone.
Another one of my signature moves is taking photos of what moves me.
Harley and Oscar have very different signature moves (as you can see in this post).
Another one of my signature moves is to choose a song related to one of my images.
My signature moves these days also include:
- Working from home.
- Going on socially distanced walks.
- Facilitating five online “Coping and Healing” groups every week.
- Winding up my Presidency for the Northeastern Society for Group Psychotherapy.
- Spending quality time with those I love.
- Rewriting my original songs to fit current realities.
- Expressing gratitude and appreciation.
What are your signature moves?