Yesterday morning, while I was waiting for other people to join a virtual work meeting, I snapped this photo of my computer screen:
These days, I’m waiting for other people to join
- together in global efforts to save ourselves and our planet,
- any safe, healthy, healing, and anxiety-reducing activities available to them,
- my Coping and Healing groups online,
- me in wishing others a Happy Passover and Happy Easter this week,
- me in wishing my dear friend Jeanette a Happy Birthday,
- the present moment, rather than worrying about the future or regretting the past, and
- each other in looking at all my other photos from yesterday.
We’re waiting for other people to join us in a more typical Passover Seder next year. In the meantime, I couldn’t wait to partake of Michael’s amazing cooking last night.
I’m waiting, with other people like David Eisen, for a return to times like those.
3 days ago
I watch this every year to get into the Passover mood…5 years running strong! And, boy, do we need this uplifting spirit this year. God willing things will be back to normal in 2021/5781!
Now I’m waiting for other people to join in expressing their thoughts and feelings in comments, below.
Finally, waiting for other people to join me in being SO grateful for another day.