Over the past seven years, I have written many blog posts with “We” in the title, including:
- Day 26: What we can and cannot change
- Day 103: We don’t have feelings until we’re ready for them
- Day 118: We really don’t know how we affect other people
- Day 130: The more we let go of fear, the better we can connect with each other
- Day 140: We cannot control other people
- Day 284: We never know how we affect other people (The Ta-Da Pose)
- Day 311: Shall we dance?
- Day 349: How We Are Doing
- Day 374: We’re doing the best we can
- Day 622: What we keep
- Day 651: What have we got?
- Day 759: We go on *
- Day 833: We’re all just trying to figure it out
- Day 917: How we touch the ground
- Day 1200: Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?
- Day 1220: We Live Here
- Day 1240: Things we don’t know
- Day 1245: What we choose to see
- Day 1314: We decide
- Day 1351: Things We Love
- Day 1458: We’re still alive
- Day 1489: When we wake up in the middle of the night
- Day 1545: We’re exactly where we’re supposed to be
- Day 1620: Why do we exist?
- Day 1638: We accept
- Day 1673: Are we there yet?
- Day 1697: Merrily we roll along
- Day 1734: How do we work together?
- Day 1753: When we die
- Day 1794: Where we will end up
- Day 1801: What’s bothering us? What do we do about it?
- Day 1906: We fear what we can’t control
- Day 1952: We Are One.
- Day 1975: How we make each other feel
- Day 2060: We are in search of greatness
- Day 2097: Will we ever agree on anything again?
- Day 2244: Are we having fun yet?
- Day 2250: What we are trying to tell each other
- Day 2268: What do we value?
- Day 2322: We want to know what you think!
- Day 2408: How many lives do we have?
- Day 2425: Here we go again!!
- Day 2436: What do we want to remember?
- Day 2443: Why should we care?
- Day 2483: What we’re holding
- Day 2488: Who are we?
- Day 2516: That’s the way we roll
Do we agree that I’ve written lots of posts about “We”?
Here’s a short poem titled “We.”
by Ann Koplow
“We” is my favorite pronoun.
It’s much better than “I.”
We are taking vows today
Which will last until we die.
Are we ready for my photos from yesterday?
We (Michael and I) love Jane, the realtor who helped us find the home where we are so happy and who sent us a card, flowers, gingerbread cookies, and cookie-decorating materials yesterday to celebrate our wedding, which is today!
We wish you could all be there to celebrate with us, but we’re told that we can bring only twelve people with us to the civil ceremony.
Here‘s the “We” song I choose for today’s “We” post.
We belong together and I am so grateful for you and for us!
* We** are particularly proud of Day 759: We go on.
** We are comfortable, sometimes, using the royal we.
You are a student and a scholar of we, a teacher and a witness. How beautiful and full hearted I feel it is that we are celebrating you and Michael – and yes, Aaron, today –