- rewriting very carefully,
- caring about other things,
- spending time with people I care about and who care about me,
- starting a new original song, “Why Should You Care?”, and
- caring to take this picture:
Sometimes it seems like cats and people don’t care, but why should we care about that? Let’s just keep caring anyway.
Here are the beginning lyrics of “Why Should You Care?”
Why Should You Care?
by Ann Koplow
Why should you care about me?
Why should I care about you?
If I should share about me,
Maybe you’ll share about you.
© Ann Koplow, 2019
Why should we care about the other photos I took yesterday?
I not only care, I express my caring with gratitude at the end of every post. Thanks to all who helped me create this “Why Should We Care?” post and — of course! — to you, my caring readers.