One my favorite daily tasks is creating this daily blog. That helps me face all my other daily tasks, no matter what I’m in the mood for. My daily blogging tasks include sharing my photos from yesterday:
What’s on your list of daily tasks?
My tasks today include
- getting ready for work,
- driving to a parking lot near Boston’s Fenway Park,
- pronouncing “Park” unlike a native Bostonian,
- walking the mile to the hospital where I work,
- being on “Quick Response” for the doctors and patients of the Primary Care Practice at the hospital,
- eating the right amount of greens to maintain a good INR level,
- ordering a half-portion of the best hospital macaroni and cheese I’ve ever had in my life,
- facilitating a “Coping and Healing” group,
- doing individual therapy, and
- enjoying the start of a long weekend.
Tomorrow, my tasks include
- doing individual therapy,
- taking my car in to be serviced,
- looking for comfortable, affordable, and spectacular-enough clothes for my 45th college reunion, and
- enjoying the long weekend.
Here‘s “Relaxing Concentration Music — designed to help you work, study, and focus on your task.”
Perhaps that music will help you focus on the task of leaving a comment, below.
Another one of my daily tasks is finding gratitude and sharing it with you.
Thanks to all the people who help me with my daily tasks and thanks — of course! — to my wonderful readers, including YOU.