Yesterday, when I had the power to return to my work as a group therapist at a powerful Boston hospital, I saw this sign:
I would like the power to:
- reverse climate change,
- increase the love in the world,
- return the missing to their loved ones,
- fight for what I believe in,
- change many of the world’s leaders,
- offer support to all who need it, and
- stop myself and others from unhealthy patterns of thoughts and behaviors.
I don’t think I have the power to do all that, but I do have the power to share my other photos from yesterday:
What would you like the power to do, my lovely readers?
I also have the power to share this song:
You have the power to comment and I have the power to respond.
I also have the power to express my gratitude for those who help me create these daily blog posts and for my powerful readers, including YOU.
You are fortunate to have the power to help many people as you live your daily life, Ann.
My wish is to leave situations better for my participation.