“Keep doing what you’re doing” is
- something I’ve written on my white board and on prescription pads at work,
- often a validating, supportive, and encouraging phrase,
- a non-judgmental acceptance of habitual behavior, and
- a new title for this blog.
Because WordPress and my laptop keep doing what they’re doing,
- I can’t save a post while I’m writing it and
- only some of my photos are loading today.
Keep doing what you’re doing, including smiling,
and focusing on what’s important to you.
I keep doing groups and I keep doing rhymes. Yesterday, I wrote this rhyme in a group focusing on “the unexpected.”
Needs to be respected
And not neglected
And definitely accepted.
People keep listening to this podcast interview about my heart keeping on:
Keep doing what you’re doing and if that includes commenting on this blog, thank you!
I keep expressing gratitude every day for the help I receive from others, including YOU.