For me, living the dream includes spending quality time with wonderful people. Yesterday, I heard from my dream of a friend, Jeanette, who is living in Philadelphia, that she will be spending more time in Boston because of a job change. For me, this is a dream come true. In response, I sent her this image:
I believe I am living the dream, here and now, because
- I have a job I love,
- I have friends I love,
- I have a boyfriend I love and live with,
- I’m President of a group therapy organization I love,
- I get to blog every day for lovely and lively people,
- I’m taking a vacation next week during the dreamiest time of the year in Boston, and
- my son is coming home from University this month!
Living the dream includes balance, which was the topic of yesterday’s Coping and Healing group. Can you see other aspects of living the dream in these photos?
What does living the dream mean to you?
Living the dream includes experiencing and expressing gratitude, so thanks to all who helped me create today’s blog post and — of course! — to YOU.