Two nights ago, I sang my original song “I Left the House Before I Felt Ready” (and if you’re ready to see that Open Mic performance, it’s in yesterday’s post).
- Look up, look down, look all around.
- Take your personal medicine, as prescribed.
- Remember that you can always take a rest, if you need one.
- When you’re in the dark, reach out for somebody.
- Remember that there are always new prizes to win and if you miss out on one, don’t have a cow.
- Take the next achievable step, even in the midst of uncertainty.
- Recognize your options, even when it looks like curtains.
- Remember that new and unforeseen things are around every corner. If you’re ready to play with them, maybe they’ll even be fun!
- Read what you need to get ready.
- Keep in touch with your inner child but also remember you can throw an F-bomb, when appropriate.
- Remember that you’re the expert on when you’re ready.
Ready for a song about getting ready?
How to get ready to leave a comment for this blog? Just do it!
Ready for some gratitude? Thanks to all who helped me create today’s post and — of course! — to YOU.