- to tip your server,
- to look both ways before you cross the street,
- to look before you leap,
- the words when you’re singing at an Open Mic (like I am tonight),
- to save your notes while you’re typing them after you get a new work computer that’s supposed to be better but which is making your life a living hell (as I told the Help Desk yesterday),
- to be careful not to step in fresh concrete (as I did on Wednesday but apparently so did lots of other people),
- that lots of other people share your anxieties and worries (which people discover in therapy groups),
- the richness and diversity in the world,
- that travel expands the mind,
- that it’s baseball season again,
- to do your homework,
- to reframe unhelpful thoughts,
- to let people know you appreciate them, and
- to share what you love with other people.
Don’t forget these “Don’t Forget” songs (here, here, and here on YouTube).
Don’t forget to comment on this post.
I don’t forget to express my gratitude at the end of my blog posts. Thanks to all who helped me create today’s post and — of course! — to YOU!
What was that?