Take a breath, in this present moment, and consider what you have survived.
How does that affect you?
When I look at what I have survived, I feel braver and more hopeful about what I’m facing now.
I have survived
- many holidays over my almost-66 years,
- two thousand, two hundred, and eighteen days of blogging,
- a congenital heart condition,
- many surgeries,
- the death of both my parents,
- other departures,
- personal comments (including being called “incapable“),
- the dark,
- the cold,
- feeling lost,
- incompetent leaders, and
- lots of crap.
What have you survived?
I assume we’ll all survive my recent photos.
Here‘s a reggae version of “I Will Survive.”
What helps me survive? Gratitude, all those who help me create these daily blogs, and — of course! — YOU.
My own blunders and those of others.