If you’re searching for the answer behind today’s title, here it is:
Here are the questions …
- Who is welcome?
- Where are the safe places?
- How should we enter?
- What is the next step forward?
- Why don’t more people vote?
- What will they vote for next?
- Who’s in charge?
- What is justice?
- Who are the justices?
- Who is corrupt?
- Who is fighting for the rights of the people?
- Why should we build walls?
- What would make you happy?
- What endures?
- What does it mean to be strong?
- When will strong women no longer be called “bitchy”?
- Why should I smile today?
- Who listens to radio?
- What are people listening to?
- Why can’t I get to sleep after checking the news?
- What important questions are missing here?
- What other photos did I take yesterday?
Where is there a space reserved for your comments? Below.
Here are questions and answers by Pat Metheny:
Who is grateful for all who helped me create this questionable post and for all who are reading it? Ann is.